We speak?

667 42 94 19


"We improve your property"



We design and help you in the construction of any small building separate from your house and with a different use to “housing” such as garages, barbecues, storage rooms or warehouses.

Why do I need an architect?

For any type of new construction, a project must be presented to the City Council to obtain the license, without which we will not be able to start.

We take care of all the procedures so that you can get the license and start the work as soon as possible.

What can I build on my plot?

We will start by analysing your writing and current regulations to know what we can build, how we will do it, when and with whom. We do this first study without any cost.

To know if it is possible to carry out more constructions on your plot, it is necessary to know both the meters of the plot in writing and the meters that each City Council allows to build.

Arquitectura - Construcción