We speak?

667 42 94 19

First Occupation License

"Your new home with all the guarantees"

Licencias primera ocupación

First Occupation License

The first occupation license is a document by which the city council recognizes that the house complies with all urban planning laws in force at the time. If the house is newly built, you must apply for the first occupation license. For houses already built and inhabited, a second occupation license or habitability certificate is requested, which certifies that the house continues to comply with everything required after years of use.

How is it obtained?

For the City Council to issue the occupation license you need a technical certificate made by a technician justifying that the house complies with the regulations.

This report together with the payment of the corresponding fee, we present it to the City Council and in a matter of 1 to 2 months you can have the license in your hands.

Is it compulsory?

Yes, all homes must have a valid occupancy license.

In addition, it is mandatory to register electricity and water supplies.

Licencia de Primera Ocupación